I don’t normally have anger issues. I really don’t. (I swear I have never even spanked my kids – which isn’tt to say they haven’t deserved it from time to time) I can always manage a way to find the Zen moments in life and tend to lean toward the friendly yang rather than his evil twin sister yin. (Yin-yang, get it? LOL)
At any rate, it seems that the last few days – oh hell weeks, there have been more than a few people that have royally pissed me off. So much so, that I thought about hanging piñatas throughout my house to fulfill the innate desire I have to punch these folks in the face. Because punching folks in the face is not really a viable option. (Is it?)
Today, I figured I would vent the best way I know how. Writing! I don’t care if the people who have peed on my cheerios as of late find twisted satisfaction from the knowing that they have managed to sway my peace loving ship toward the dark side. I’m calling all of you out!
- First, but certainly not least on my list, is the nice satellite television provider that I have been doing business with for, oh say — 15 YEARS! (Insert screams) When you say you are going to be at my house between 8am and noon, don’t call me at 4pm to ask me where the hell I am? Do these idiots have any idea what a rainy summer day is like cooped up in a home with 4 children without television. And seriously, I got up early – put on a stinking bra and waited around all morning for you to get here. Screw you…
- To the nice people over at Keurig. I was super excited when I received one of your expensive (but oh so delicious) coffee pots for Christmas. But….I have been waiting on a replacement part that you told me you were shipping for FREE for 3 months now. In the meantime, I bought a $10 coffee pot. 5, yes 5 phone calls later and the part is still on its way. (Sort of like the checks in the mail if you ask me) Supposedly, it has been mailed on 4 different occasions. I imagine that someone in Indonesia is wondering why the heck they keep receiving an itty-bitty washer from Keurig, because they certainly haven’t shipped it to my house. Idiots! For a $120 coffee pot, I expected better customer service.
- To my family. Hello, do any of you see the trash on the floor? I’m literally tripping over empty soda cans, and stepping on potato chip crumbs while you ALL act as if I am completely insane when I tell you to pick up your trash. And for the record, I see the Little Debbie wrappers in between the couch cushions.
- The fools who drive their tractors on the road, carrying hay, going like 6 mph down one lane roads, when I have somewhere to be. Even if I didnt have somewhere to be, this would annoy me. Could YOU MOVE over and let those of us driving real vehicles by you? Because NO, I don’t find your tractor sexy. (Now Kenny Chesney, he’s sexy)
- I don’t have a degree in technology. And sometimes, well I just need to speak to a live person on the phone to help me with my troubles. Someone who speaks English. I have decided to completely boycott all the online companies that REFUSE to display their phone number, or that constantly redirect you to some phony support tab. And if I have to call at 5am, just to get a customer service person on the phone that speaks English because you are taking advantage of foreign workers – you lost my vote too.
- The complete morons at the new store hosting a Grand OPENING, who thought they only needed one person to work the register. Really? Sort of like throwing a frat party with a 6 pack of beer. (Boy do those folks need a woman running things)
- The parents of the opposing team at my daughters softball game who behaved like classless heathens when our team starting kicking butt. Were you all drunk? Do you realize that this is 10 and under softball, and not the college world series? Get a life losers!
And sadly, this is just THIS weeks vents!!
So tell me, who has pissed you off later.