This is Momspirational, right? Which means I am supposed to provide you with inspiration, wellbeing, wisecracks and wisdom that will fill you to the gills with happiness and glee, and thoughts of peace, unicorns and rainbows.
The problem is I have to actually HAVE those things to share them, and at this very moment – I feel overwhelmed, frustrated and generally irritated about some really stupid little things going in my life. All at once.
So today, I am getting them off my chest!
I am unloading. I am releasing. Some people write their problems down on little pieces of paper and burn them away into the Universe, I am going to blog about them.
Because essentially, the point is – that we have to be able to somehow communicate what troubles us in order to let it out…..And pretending to be happy when we are not doesnt always work. And sometimes, LIFE IS FRUSTRATING and that is OKAY! Get it, it’s okay for things to suck sometimes……
So here goes! In no specific order.
1. My driver side inside door handle doesnt work. So I have to roll down the window, and open it from the outside lest I be trapped in my car. Now, suddenly – right on schedule, my power window is acting like an asshat, which has me getting out my passenger side door when the kids arent there to open my door for me. (And sometimes, just to ‘tease’ me my kids stand outside the door and just wave at me. Easy fix, right? If I had $225 to spend on my car.
2. I am out of Q-TIPS, and despite the fact that I wrote QTIPS on my hand yesterday to remind me to get them, I keep forgetting. And my ears are driving me freaking insane. This morning, I used a toothpick covered in a napkin.
3. I need to come up with $4,200 dollars for a braces down payment and for a medical procedure.
4. The facebook to twitter automatic post/share/link feature is acting like a freaking twit.
5. My 5 year old has been sick, to some degree, since school started. Now, its some mysterious backlash virus causing an ugly skin rash that no doctor seems to know how to cure. UGH!
6. My almost 15 year olds keep talking on and on and on and on AND ON about getting their learners license in December, and I. Am. Just. Not. Ready. To. Go There.
7. I have a dog locked up in a large dog pen because he is aggressive toward everyone in the world but our family. He is unhappy in the pen. But I cannot let him out to run with the others, because he is a liability. And I cant bring him to the pound and hope he is adopted out because he bites people. And I hate the thought of having him put down.
8. There is not one single day on the calender for the next 4 weeks that doesnt have some “TO DO” penciled in.
9. I ran out of flooring to finish my daughters room renovation. When I went to get some more to finsih the job, they suddenly dont sell the crap anymore – and I cannot find the product anywhere on the face of the Earth. Really!? Was there some recall I was not made aware of?
10. Plantar fascitis is pissing me off. I havent worked out in over 3 weeks because of my feet. And I am a much nicer person when I work out every day. All I can do is wait it out, stretch, ice, and wait some more. I am not a patient person.
11. I NEED to go grocery shopping. But my mind has somehow turned off the motivation to do so because I absolutely HATE large scale grocery shopping. This means we are constantly OUT of something, which is also irritating. But lately, all I can muster up the motivation to handle are quick trips into the store to get what I need (except for QTIPS of course) and get the hell out of there.
12. The election crap. I am tired of hearing about it. Worrying about it. It’s like the entire world has been blown up with a bomb full of bullshit from BOTH parties, and we are left to live immersed in it. Enough. Already.
There, and as I hit PUBLISH – all of these problems willl not go away. But at least they will be a well organized, thought out unleashing of all the things that are bothering me so I can MOVE ON and continue being grateful.
PLEASE…..feel free to use the comment section to rant and rave about the little things pissing you off! Please, so I dont feel like I am the only one in the world stressing about little things.